- This event has passed.
“Getting the Court to hear your case during the pandemic” Free member’s only event
27th August from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pmFree
“Getting the Court to hear your case during the pandemic” – Richard Wheeler at 3 Paper Buildings – 27th August 2020
3PB barristers Richard Wheeler will provide an update on how to get the court to hear your case during COVID-19.
Richard will cover:
- What does the court’s triage process involve?
- What considerations might the court have in mind during triage?
- Why was my case adjourned when it was suitable for remote hearing?
- What practical issues do judges face during a remote hearing?
- What can litigants do to help ensure a case remains listed and is effective as a remote hearing
Richard is a Deputy District Judge and so will give an insight into matters from the bench as well.
To reserve your place, please book on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/getting-the-court-to-hear-your-case-during-the-pandemic-tickets-116745690503
This webinar is free to members of the Dorset Law Society. If you are not yet a member, and you are a Solicitor, trainee Solicitor or a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives please apply. No membership fees are charged in 2020
To access the Bournemouth and District Law Society lectures, click here.